Gold in the Golden Years Book is the How-To-Do-It Guide for Starting and Growing a Business
If you are thinking about starting a business, and especially if you are a woman over 50, Gold in the Golden Years is written especially for you!
As you are preparing for retirement or are retired and want more money for travel or the fun things you now have time to do, Gold in the Golden Years gives you the how-to and step-by-step guide to starting and growing a business.
You don't have to be an IBM to be a business. You can do crafts and sell them on Etsy. You can bake meals and sell them. You can start a blog on RVing around the country. There are so many businesses that you can start.
Jump in - even if it's starting a side hustle right now to see if this is what you want.
It is in It's in Paperback, E-Book, and audio book format.
I would love for you to write a review!
The S.O.A.R. Launch and Grow Plan
The four steps in the SOAR Launch and Grow Plan for successful entrepreneurship are:
- Select your goals, define your interests, and choose a business for S.O.A.R. Success
- Organize your launch to be successful and filled with joy
- Acquire customers with similar missions and visions
- Realize your destiny as you multiply your impact and income
SECTION I. Select Your Goals, Define Your Interests, and Choose a Business
- Realize your Creativity, Recognition, and Freedom
- Gain a Positive Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Visualize a Business that Drives your Passion, Purpose and Profit
- Explore and choose your business
- Set your Goals
SECTION II. Organize Your Launch to Be Successful and Filled with Joy
- Create a Legal Framework for Business Operation
- Document a Leadership Framework to Guide Decision Making
- Design Your Systems to Complete Your Leadership Framework
- Research Startup Capital Options
- Establish Financial Systems for Business Stability
- Create an Online Business
SECTION III. Acquire Customers with Similar Missions and Visions
- Develop a Sensational Marketing Plan with a Customer Focus
- Exploding the Growth Myth by Clare Price
- Why Your Business Needs to Pay Attention to Chatbot Marketing by Dorothy Vernon-Brown
- Build Your Audience with a Strong Customer Base
SECTION IV. Realize Your Destiny as You Multiply Your Impact and Income
- Create your Support System to Promote Your Business
- Care for your Mental and Physical Health to Guide You to Productivity
- Celebrate and Enjoy your New Lifestyle
INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER RATINGS
#1 in Women & Business (Kindle Store) (USA)
#1 in Business Mentoring & Coaching (Kindle Store) (USA)
#1 in Business Life (USA)
#3 in Business & Investing (USA)
#3 Motivational Self-Help (USA)
#1 in Women & Business (AUS)
#1 in Business Biographies & Primers (AUS)
#1 in Business Teams (AUS)
#5 in Motivational Self-Help (AUS)
#6 in Business Management & Leadership (AUS)
#8 in business & investing (AUS)
#1 in Women in Business (Books) (Canada)
#2 in Motivational Self-Help Books (Canada)
#2 in Practical & Motivational Self Help (Canada)
#4 in Self-Help (Canada)
Get your copy today!
SOME OF THE REVIEWS ON AMAZON
"Nan McKay has created a hands-on guide to establishing a new career after retirement. Her extensive experience helps to lay out an effective plan to use skills learned and developed on the job during a career to create a totally transformative business and life experience after retirement."
"The book "Gold in the Golden Years" is a must-read for anyone, especially women 50 and older, who are considering launching a business and want to be successful with that business. Author Nan McKay eloquently weaves together her own experiences as a business owner along with those of many women she has interviewed on her Trailblazers Impact Podcast.
As someone who started my business in my early 60s and am still going strong with it at the age of 73, I could really identify with so many of the concepts, stories and statistics that Nan shares in this book.
I especially appreciated her upbeat tone throughout the book and the way she structured the sections of the book. The Action Steps and Takeaways at the end of each chapter are wonderful tools for the reader to us to apply all the nuggets, resources and recommendations found in the chapter.
Here are just a few of my favorite concepts from the book:
"The secret to pivoting is that the pivot happens in stages. Little steps lead to massive results."
"The two secrets for your success are an entrepreneurial spirit and resilience."
"One of the best ways to overcome your fears and doubts is positive self-talk."
'You may not feel like the ultimate expert, but people aren't looking for that. They simply want someone who knows more than they do and can explain the area so it's easy to understand."