Build Your Business - Large or Small
The S.O.A.R. to Business Productivity and Profits Bootcamp is just what you need to take that leap into the design and operation of your business.
After creating six businesses, I have been through ups and downs. This course gives you the blueprint to follow to quickly leap to success and take steps toward your freedom.
There are no failures. Everything is a lesson along the way. However, with this blueprint you will make fewer “lessons” and get more fulfillment out of your business because you have more certainty.
TYPES OF BUSINESSES
You have options! Sometimes the words "business" or "entrepreneurship" seem daunting because it sounds like a lot of work.
But wait! If you write a blog on a regular basis, that's a business. If you publish a cookbook, that's a business. If you walk other people's dogs, that's a business. To call it a business is just putting meat on the bones.
You may want a lifestyle business where profits are not your primary focus. Having enough money to support the lifestyle you choose is your focus - and working at something you love.
Online businesses are the fastest to start. You can start a side-hustle to create a business while you are working in your career. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
STEPS TO CREATE A BUSINESS
A business, small of large, has creation steps. By checking off the steps along the way, you are forming your business.
The primary steps include decisions in these areas:
- Legal Structure
- Leadership Framework (Mission, Vision, Goals, Business Plan)
- Financial Systems (Credit Card, Bookkeeping, Budgeting)
- Marketing (Strategy, Customer, Social Media, Technical)
- Support Systems (Self Care)
Avoid costly mistakes by using an Action Plan to design your business.
In my latest business, Nan McKay Connects LLC, I had to learn a whole new way of operating and marketing a business in the online space. I share everything I've learned along the way to make today's business successful.
The course includes videos of women who have gotten out there and done it! Lots of tips and tricks are included!
Complete the course on your own schedule and join us for monthly accountability meetings to get the most out of your investment!
Registration fee is $997 and includes monthly coaching sessions!
"I love entrepreneurship's freedom and flexibility to make your own decisions and guide your life to fulfillment!"
MODULE 1. S.O.A.R. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Purpose and Outcome of the Course
- What is S.O.A.R.?
- Use Your Action Plan Workbook
- Monthly Coaching Meetings
- Set Your Goals
MODULE 2. ORGANIZE YOUR LAUNCH AND GROWTH
- Create a Legal Framework for Business Operation
- Create a Leadership Framework to Guide Decision Making
- Design Your Systems to Complete Your Leadership Framework
- Research Startup Capital Options
- Establish Financial Systems for Business Stability
- Create an Online Business
MODULE 3. ORGANIZE A SENSATIONAL MARKETING PLAN
- Create a Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Evolve with a Customer Focus
- Discover Your Avatar
- Define the Customer’s Problem You Are Solving
- Create Your Niche
- Determine Your Traction in the Marketplace
MODULE 4. ACQUIRE YOUR RIGHT FIT CUSTOMER
- Make Social Media Work for Your Business
- Build Your Audience with a Strong Customer Base
- Discover How to Build an Email List
- Create Lead Magnets and Landing Pages
- Market with a Funnel
- Publish a Newsletter
MODULE 5. REALIZE YOUR DESTINY AS YOU MULTIPLY YOUR IMPACT AND INCOME
- Develop Your Support System to Promote Your Business
- Utilize Executive Coaching
- Grow Your Network of Contacts
- Care for Your Physical and Mental Health to Guide You to Productivity
- Manage Your Time and Energy
- Celebrate and Enjoy Your New Lifestyle